Monday, August 25, 2014

What If...

What if when you die, you find out believing Jesus Christ to be the Son of God wasn’t true?

What if in the end, you found out the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ wasn’t real?

What if those that profess the only way to eternal life with God is having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ—but in the end, eternal life just didn’t happen?

What if when you die, there was no heaven or hell and you simply cease to exist?

What if when you die, you find out none of what you heard about eternity with or without God is true?

But, what if it is?

I have put my faith in Christ and know for certain if I die today, I will spend eternity in the presence of God Almighty. I’m trusting that to be true.

 “Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.” John 17:3

“Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” John 14:6

1 comment:

  1. Yes I would rather live my life as there is a God and die an their isn;t a God ,then live my life as their isn't a God and die an their it a God! Doc Beene

    ReplyDelete